Platonik, unlike others, web design with business in mind
Unlike other web designers and developers, Platonik are the only company to build your website with business in mind. We are the only ones that build your website from a business perspective.
We don’t baffle our clients, we only speak in plain business language and we provide the right assortment of business tools, experience, skills and experience to maximise your chances of real, tangible results.
And of course, the websites we design and develop are top notch.
Latest websites we have designed and developed
Website Design and Development For a Data Protection Recruitment Company.
Website to sell firewood for a company who produce wood logs.
We designed mini website within a website using Adobe Business Catalyst and Webflow
We have recently designed and developed the website for one of oldest clients.
Upgraded to mobile friendly website and to promote their new properties.
Creating the brand strategy and design of an event photography company
An online shop website for the Kennett Timepieces brand to grow online sales.
A new online business that sold and delivered restaurant quality food.
Website designed and developed for a roofing company, based in Glasgow.
We created a new brand identity and a custom website for a golf travel company.
Hotel Website Design and Marketing for Citizen M Hotel in Glasgow.
New website to generate sales leads for this well established insurance company.
We moved the website from Magento to Adobe Business Catalyst.
Brand development and design of logo and collateral for launderette.
Web Design, development and brand identity for PCA, a property cost auditing firm.
An entire recruitment business developed on the Adobe Business Catalyst platform.
Mobile friendly website for G2, refrigeration & air con engineers.
We work with EcoSave to raise awareness of their services aimed UK householders.
We developed a custom website for a consulting firm to sell digital reports online.
Personal trainer's website to help sell online training courses.
We re-developed this specialist Swiss watch shop which specialises in golf themed watches.
Website aimed at affluent Russian and London based clients seeking bespoke holiday and travel experiences.
Design and development of US online store for a Swiss watch company heralded as the Watch For Presidents.
More than web design, we have 25 years business experience
The vast majority of web creators are designers and coders are great at prettifying and coding things.
A website, web designer or developer isn’t enough anymore because there isn’t just one place to find your prospects and customers.
When clients first approached us they spoke frankly about their business and what they really needed was to attract more customers, earn more sales and generate more business.
With over 25 years of real business experience (yes, we’ve worked in marketing departments, pick and pack orders in a warehouse, made cold calls, been face to face with unhappy customers, been in the mail room and made coffee for the boss) and having developed over 100 websites, we have business experiences you will not find amongst most web designers and web developers.
Most of our clients are based in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Ayrshire but we also have web clients in Fife, London and Oxford.
Additionally, we are a commercial web partner with Adobe Business Catalyst (a $17bn company similar to Apple and Microsoft) licensed to use their business web platform.
We Specialise in Lead Generation Websites
We specialise in designing and building lead generation website for companies that don’t sell physical products online.
How we design lead generation website
- Keyword research - we discover what people are searching for
- Website Content - we create website content
- Website Design - we design and develop the website
- Web Form - we create an enquiry form to capture their details
- CRM to capture enquiry - the back of the website has a contact database (CRM) to capture the details of the enquiry form they complete.
- Follow up - you follow up on these enquiries and turn them into paying customers.
Ecommerce website designs
We started in e-commerce working with some leading high street clothing and fashion retailers and sports retailers.
Since then we have developed ecommerce websites for many different companies selling many different products.
- Ecommerce website for Riderscan – we designed the e-commerce website for Riderscan, a mirror to help with motorbike safety.
- Ecommerce site for PWR Bioheat – we designed and developed the website and shop for PWRBioheat to sell firewood and woodchip online.
- Ecommerce site for Ecosave – we created e-commerce functionality to enable Ecosave to safely accept card payments from customers for insulation services.
- Ecommerce for Duepunti – we developed the website for an Italian fashion brand to sell their products online.
- Ecommerce for UK and Swiss Watch companies – we created the websites for Jaermann and Stubi and Vulcain Watches to help sell their watches online.
- Selling Digital Reports – for a company that develop research reports we developed a website to help them sell these digital reports online.
- Selling Training Course – we have designed and sold our own online training course for other web designers and developers.
Companies in Glasgow we’ve designed websites for
- Restaurant website in Glasgow – we designed and developed the Marcellos restaurant website in Glasgow city centre.
- Manufacturing website in Glasgow – we designed a website for a manufacturer of insulation bead based in Clydebank, near Glasgow.
- Engineers website based in Glasgow – we designed and developed a website for a company of engineers who are based in Glasgow near the airport.
- Bar and Kitchen Design company in Glasgow – one of the leading commercial bar and kitchen design companies in Glasgow hired us to design their website.
- Watch Designer in Glasgow – we used to work with Kennett watches in Glasgow, web work that lead to use working with 3 leading Swiss watch brands.
- Accountants website in Glasgow – we designed the website for Wagner Accountants in Glasgow city centre.
- Glasgow Roofing company – we created the website of a Glasgow roofing contractor.
Companies in Glasgow we have previously worked with
- Sports scholarship agency – we created a website for a start up sports scholarship agency based in Glasgow.
- Restaurants – we have created websites for restaurants in Glasgow and Paisley.
- Printing companies – in the past we have created both lead generation and e-commerce website for various printers in Glasgow; some now out of business.
Companies in Glasgow we’ve designed websites for
- Financial recruitment in Edinburgh – we have worked with a leading financial services recruitment consultancy in Edinburgh for the last 4 years.
- Chocolate Lounge restaurant – we created the Chocolate Lounge website, a champagne and chocolate bar in Edinburgh and Dublin.
Launch a website faster with our website templates
We have a range of website templates for companies just starting out, with limited budget, that require a pre built website to get them started.
- Legal and Solicitor Website
- Travel Website
- Dentist and Dental Practice website
- Car Dealer Website
- Web Design For Wedding Photographer Website
- Electronic Store website
- Coffee Shop Website
- Extreme Sport Retailer Website
- School Website
- Furniture Store Website
- University Website
- Church Website
- Surfboard Website
- Bridal Shop Website
- Recruitment agency website
- Accountancy Practice website
- Architecture Practice Website
- Cleaning Company Website
- Web Design For Outdoor Ecommerce
- Web Design For Hospital website
- Web Design For Bed and Breakfast Website
- Web Design For Dentist Website
- Care Home Website
- Web Design For Roofing Company Website
- Web Design For Golf Club and Course website
- Web Design For Estate Agent Listing Website
- Web Design For Restaurant website
- Web Design For Accounting Firm
- Electronic products website
- Web Design For Plumbing Website
A guide to your first new website?
If you are just starting up and consider a new website, then you should read and download our first time website guide. This guide will answer any questions you have and outline the main mistakes business owners make the first time they select a web company, designer or developer.
Improve or upgrade an existing website
We worked with a company in Oxford and improved their existing website by upgrading their website with new website functionality.
We conducted keyword research to identify what people were searching for and then created web page content to help the client rank for these search terms and generate more website traffic.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Websites
SEO or search engine optimisation is the art and discipline of ranking a website near the top of the search engines. To do that a website requires :
- Extensive keyword research
- Web page content where you go deep into a topic to show you’re an expert (that means 1890 words)
- Backlinks - learn about our link building service and our broken link building method.
Website design questions
The question every business owner asks is how much does a website cost?
We do not have a set price list as every business has different needs so a website can vary from £2000 to £20,000.
Website design costs vary due to the following criteria:
- Design hour costs
- Development hours costs
- Keyword and competitor research costs
- Creating content for web pages costs
- Hosting and a content management system costs
Our Web Design and development partners
We work with a select few trusted digital partners to enable us to deliver websites and digital projects. Adobe for website hosting, content management systems and e-commerce, Stripe and Sagepay for secure internet payments and Webflow for creating responsive web designs.
We use same website system that we advocate and license to clients. The following are some of the key website management features you will find on all the websites we design and develop.
Mobile friendly websites are a key ranking factor and ours are great in all devices.
Search Engine Friendly
We know what content Google wants; expertise, authoritative and trusted.
Safe & Secure Website Hosting
Our web partner, Adobe Business Catalyst, provide bank level security and support 24/7, 365.
Very Easy To Use Content Management System
Easy to use website CMS and e-Commerce system with in-context help and training videos.
Website With Built In Email Marketing
Our websites come with a built in email marketing tool to communicate with prospects and customers.
Future Proof and Website Plugins
We can develop on top of your existing website without the need for adding buggy plugins.
New website or improving your existing website
If you are just starting out and require a new website or you want to improving your existing website to rank higher in Google, generate more website traffic, more enquiries or online sales