If you have a website, I’ve got good and bad news for you.
The bad news first.
1. Most of your web pages don’t get any traffic from Google.
It’s a soul destroyer investing time and money and not seeing an impact.
2. Social reach and sharing has dropped 50% in 3 years.
The tweets and posts you share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram just don’t reach the same amount of people as they did 3 years ago.
3. Most advice you read online is vague and not very practical.
“I’m tired of people telling me to go to Moz and read their blogs. I just want to learn seo strategies to improve my website.” said a client recently.
The good news
4. You’ve come to the right place
You have found an ongoing resource to help you with keyword research, content, promotion and conversion strategies of your website.
5. It’s easier than ever to get traffic from Google
Believe it or not there’s a lot of crap content that can be outranked in Google if you know where to look and what to create.
6. I’ve been there, done it, got the watch
When I built websites as an Adobe partner for businesses, I had over 500 crap blog posts that got no traffic from Google.
Now I get 2500 visits a month and over 60 new subscribers every month interested in my services.
Begin Today - First 3 Chapters of SEO Course Free
Enter your name and email to receive the first 3 chapters of my SEO Content Course.
Not ready to begin?
No problem; take a look at some of my other website resources.