I compiled 94 video marketing statistics from primary resources that will make you think about your online marketing strategy.
Table of Contents
- General Video Statistics
- Periscope Video and Football
- Instagram Video Statistics
- Twitter Video Statistics
- Snapchat Video Statistics
- Facebook Video Statistics
- Video Marketing Budget Statistics
- Buyer Behaviour and Video Marketing
- iPhone Video Statistics
- TV versus YouTube Advertising
- Tweens and Video Statistics
- YouTube Sports Videos
- YouTube Video Statistics
- Beauty Business Statistics and YouTube
- YouTube Ranking Factors
- Facebook and Instagram Video
- Travel Videos and YouTube
I looked at original research conducted by YouTube and Facebook and respected marketing research agencies they have worked with along with other 3rd party sources.
I’ve had a YouTube channel for 10 years and primarily share private “how to” videos for clients website work using screen sharing software from Camtasia.
General Video Statistics1 US adults will spend an average of 66 minutes each day with video on digital devices.
2 Video is predicted to account for 79% of internet traffic by 2020 according to Cisco VNI.
3 60% of YouTube’s watch time is on mobile.
4 100 hours of video is uploaded every minute.
5 On average, consumers spend two minutes longer on retail sites with video.
6 Shoppers who view video are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than non-viewers.